Monitor all your third parties using Thomas Murray’s integrated risk management platform and understand the risks associated with your
- Outsourced Service Providers
Manage your third-party risk exposure:
Maintain a centralised log of all your third parties and track everything in one place through our Orbit suite dashboards.
- Select your third parties using our RFP platform.
- Conduct on-going monitoring of your third parties by issuing your questionnaires against your schedule or use Thomas Murray’s core questionnaire to build your own.
- Use our Cyber Risk Management tool to identify weakness in your third parties digital network footprint.
- Work with your third parties by communicating in the platform to improve their performance and cyber security.
- Generate reports that you can use to present to senior executives and the board.
Request a demo
Mauris porta ipsum sit amet efficitur egestas. Suspendisse sollicitudin nisi porttitor nisl scelerisque, sit amet ullamcorper nisl sollicitudin.
Resources for Third Party Risk Management
When it comes to preventing cyber attacks, corporate development manager Roland Thomas says Australian super funds need a competent IT team empowered by the executive.
On the 4th of November, The 2022 Asset Servicing Times (AST) Industry for Excellence Awards announced that Thomas Murray had won Network Management Product of the Year
This week’s successful cyber-attack on Optus – Australia’s second-largest telecommunications company – is a wake-up call for us all