The Thomas Murray website has been translated to Spanish for your convenience. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translated version are non-binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. For any questions related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website, which is the official version.
Thomas Murray Network Management Limited, a company registered in England and Wales as number 3313014 with its registered office is at 1 Farrier’s Yard, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8AH, UK and its Affiliates ("Thomas Murray") permits you to access and use its website located at the URL "https://thomasmurray.com" and associated websites and web applications in accordance with these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the website. If you are uncertain, contact us at +44 (0)20 8600 2300.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any changes which Thomas Murray Network Management Ltd. makes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon notice being posted on the website
Thomas Murray owns the intellectual property rights comprised within the website and its contents, including each of its information and risk assessment products and services, methodologies, questionnaires, templates, documents and proprietary scoring systems ("Thomas Murray Material").
You may download to screen and use the Thomas Murray Material for your personal non-commercial use only. Save for this, you may not re-publish, sell, license, transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute or post any of the Thomas Murray Material without Thomas Murray prior written consent.
REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
In accessing and using the website you may not:
- remove any copyright or trade mark notices in the Thomas Murray Material;
- modify, translate, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprised in the website;
- reproduce, store and/or copy the Thomas Murray Material except that you may store transient copies on your system for the purpose of using the website.
LINKS TO OUR SITE
You will not link to any part of the website other than the Home Page without our prior written consent. Any link to any part of our website (including to our Home Page) shall refer to the website as being the Thomas Murray website.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Thomas Murray may offer links to third party websites ("Third Party Site(s)") from the website. You acknowledge and agree that Thomas Murray is not responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and is not responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites.
Thomas Murray will use commercially reasonable endeavours to maintain the functionality of the website and prevent breaches of security.
The website and the Thomas Murray Material is provided to you "AS IS". Whilst reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the website Thomas Murray does not warrant that the information contained on it is accurate.
RIGHT TO MODIFY
Thomas Murray may at any time for legal or technical reasons without notice to you to:
- remove any Thomas Murray Material; and/or
- suspend, restrict or alter the operation of the website or the website services.
You agree that you:
- will use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- will not use the website or the website services:
- to distribute any material that is offensive or unlawful;
- to send or distribute multiple e-mails or messages ("Spam");
- except where used in connection with the typical indexing activities of a search engine or directory, to use any robot, spider or other device to monitor or copy the web pages or content of the website without Thomas Murray prior written consent;
- to transmit software viruses;
- to do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website's infrastructure;
- to use or attempt to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website and/or website services or servers or networks connected to the website;
Thomas Murray reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice. You may also terminate your access at any time.