When selecting a service provider for a complex requirement, there is so many considerations that can make a manual process time consuming and unmanageable. Use our Orbit Diligence technology to conduct an RFP and issue large questionnaires at scale to potential service providers.
- Give prospective service providers deadlines and follow up with automated reminders to respond.
- Communicate within the platform and feedback throughout the process.
- Maintain a fair process by opting to restrict access to responses until all submissions have been completed.
- Use Orbit’s advanced scoring and benchmarking functionality to shortlist and ultimately select the most appropriate provider, as objectively determined based on a series of requirements.
- Enable multiple teams to come together and have access to certain parts of the process relevant only to them. Be sure you’re selecting the best provider according to multiple factors.
Request a demo
Mauris porta ipsum sit amet efficitur egestas. Suspendisse sollicitudin nisi porttitor nisl scelerisque, sit amet ullamcorper nisl sollicitudin.
Resources for RFP Selection and Screening
When it comes to preventing cyber attacks, corporate development manager Roland Thomas says Australian super funds need a competent IT team empowered by the executive.
On the 4th of November, The 2022 Asset Servicing Times (AST) Industry for Excellence Awards announced that Thomas Murray had won Network Management Product of the Year
This week’s successful cyber-attack on Optus – Australia’s second-largest telecommunications company – is a wake-up call for us all