When selecting a service provider for a complex requirement, there is so many considerations that can make a manual process time consuming and unmanageable. Use our Orbit Diligence technology to conduct an RFP and issue large questionnaires at scale to potential service providers.
- Give prospective service providers deadlines and follow up with automated reminders to respond.
- Communicate within the platform and feedback throughout the process.
- Maintain a fair process by opting to restrict access to responses until all submissions have been completed.
- Use Orbit’s advanced scoring and benchmarking functionality to shortlist and ultimately select the most appropriate provider, as objectively determined based on a series of requirements.
- Enable multiple teams to come together and have access to certain parts of the process relevant only to them. Be sure you’re selecting the best provider according to multiple factors.
Request a demo
Mauris porta ipsum sit amet efficitur egestas. Suspendisse sollicitudin nisi porttitor nisl scelerisque, sit amet ullamcorper nisl sollicitudin.
Resources for RFP Selection and Screening
The failure of SVB and Signature raises serious questions. Thomas Murray's Chief Risk Officer, Ana Giraldo, looks at the implications.
This year, the theme of International Women’s Day is “DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality.
Attention turns to critical third parties and third-party risks
Financial regulators around the world have renewed their focus on third-party due diligence, especially in terms of operational resilience.
For more information about RFP Selection and Screening, contact our experts:
Head of Sales
Head of Technology Operations