Risk Intelligence Platform
The online solution for integrated third party and market intelligence
Transparent third-party risk view across your organisations.
Tracking organisations worldwide.
Obtain insights at a glance with our summary level dashboards pulling together information from across the platform.
Thomas Murray’s applications are used extensively today with tens of thousands of reports maintained and thousands of newsflashes issued annually.
Centralised Risk Management
Complete group-wide visibility of all third-party accounts. Set-up, store and manage structured data including organisation and account details, and documentation across fully controlled and audited environments.
- Orbit Intelligence’s overview dashboard provides a snapshot of everything in one place. View all your assessed entities, risk view cyber scores, the latest news, and diligence profiles in one.
- Maintain information in structured reports using best practices. Where applicable evaluate based on peer-to-peer comparisons of entities.
- Access all global accounts in a fully controlled and audited environment.
Structured data for risk assessments, call notes and other information is populated internally by our analysts and subject matter experts, externally by support groups or the assess entity, or via API feeds. Ensure accuracy of data through validation mechanisms, audit logs, and four-eye check protocols.
- Integrate external data sets via API feeds, such as counterparty credit ratings and rebate information.
- Maintain the best practice of protocols around data including four-eye checks and validation features.
- Where relevant, gain access to unique and accurate Thomas Murray data, accredited by industry experts.
Stay up to date with automated newsflash alerts to provide real-time updates to relevant parties, internally or externally. Financial service clients can opt to pre-load Thomas Murray’s post-trade risk intelligence on 1000+ entities and 100+ markets worldwide. Receive access to current market data, financial holiday calendars, Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) risk assessments, and market risk assessments through the Thomas Murray Orbit Intelligence platform.
- Daily newsflashes of changes as they happen.
- Customise newsflashes for internal and external communications.
- Take advantage of market intelligence reports covering a range of financial requirements.