Thomas Murray Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (Registration number 3313014) whose registered office is at Horatio House, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8JA ("Thomas Murray®") permits you to access and use its web site located at the URL "www.thomasmurray.com" in accordance with these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
By using the Web Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Web Site. If you are uncertain, contact us at +44 (0)20 8600 2300.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Any changes which Thomas Murray® makes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon notice being posted on the Web Site.
Thomas Murray® owns the intellectual property rights comprised within the Web Site and its contents, including Thomas Murray's® "Capital Market Infrastructure Risk Ratings", "Securities Market Service", "Depository Service", "Global Custody Ratings", "Domestic Custody Ratings", "Alternative Investment Ratings" methodologies, questionnaires, templates, documents and proprietary scoring systems ("Thomas Murray® Material").
You may download to screen and use the Thomas Murray® Material for your personal non-commercial use only. Save for this, you may not re-publish, sell, license, transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute or post any of the Thomas Murray® Material without Thomas Murray's ® prior written consent.
Registration and Security
In accessing and using the Web Site you may not:
- remove any copyright or trade mark notices in the Thomas Murray® Material;
- modify, translate, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprised in the Web Site;
- reproduce, store and/or copy the Thomas Murray® Material except that you may store transient copies on your system for the purpose of using the Web Site.
Links to our Site
You will not link to any part of the Web Site other than the Home Page without our prior written consent. Any link to any part of our Web Site (including to our Home Page) shall refer to the Web Site as being the Thomas Murray® Web Site.
Third Party Sites
Thomas Murray® may offer links to third party web sites ("Third Party Site(s)") from the Web Site. You acknowledge and agree that Thomas Murray® is not responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and is not responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites.
Thomas Murray® will use commercially reasonable endeavours to maintain the functionality of the Web Site and prevent breaches of security.
The Web Site and the Thomas Murray® Material is provided to you "AS IS". Whilst reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the Web Site Thomas Murray® does not warrant that the information contained on it is accurate.
Right to Modify
Thomas Murray® may at any time for legal or technical reasons without notice to you to:
- remove any Thomas Murray® Material; and/or
- suspend, restrict or alter the operation of the Web Site or the Web Site services.
You agree that you:
- will use this Web Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- will not use the Web Site or the Web Site services:
- to distribute any material that is offensive or unlawful;
- to send or distribute multiple e-mails or messages ("Spam");
- except where used in connection with the typical indexing activities of a search engine or directory, to use any robot, spider or other device to monitor or copy the web pages or content of the Web Site without Thomas Murray's® prior written consent;
- to transmit software viruses;
- to do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site's infrastructure;
- to use or attempt to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site and/or Web Site services or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
Thomas Murray reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice. You may also terminate your access at any time.